All orders made through our website are processed Monday through Friday between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST on a Friday will be shipped the following week. Orders may not be shipped to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
For all purchases, please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed and shipped (certain territorial restrictions and additional fees may apply).
Shipping is handled through USPS and is included every time you purchase an item at www.monicasordo.com. The following shipping services are free of charge:
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International (3-5 business days)
Additional rates may apply for rush fees.
For our customers who live in the New York City area, we can offer same-day delivery service. For more information about this optional service, please contact us at email@example.com
Important Information Regarding International Shipments:
Duties and taxes are not included in the total price at checkout. These are determined by the destination country’s customs agency once the item arrives. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
If your country is not shown in the list of shipping destinations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your purchase.
At Monica Sordo, all our pieces are hand-crafted with the utmost care, and we want to make sure everyone is satisfied with their purchase. If there are any issues with your order, please email us at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
To ensure we provide quality service, please review the following return policies:
- Our return policy lasts up to 15 days after purchase confirmation. If you wish to return an item, please contact us before this time period, as we may not be able to process your request after 15 days.
- To submit a return request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your reasons for returning the items along with a proof of purchase. If the item is defective or damaged upon delivery, or if there are missing items in your shipment, please contact us immediately and include a picture in your email.
- Once you submit a request you will receive further return instructions. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your request. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
- All pieces must be returned in their original state and in their original packaging. You will be responsible for paying all shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as don’t guarantee we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will send a confirmation and provide store credit or exchange your item. All sales are final, and we do not provide refunds at this time.
- If the item was shipped as a gift, we will verify the purchase and provide store credit once your return is processed.
- We work directly with USPS for all shipping processes. We will send a confirmation when an item is shipped, but we are not responsible for late deliveries, and it is not grounds for return or exchange. If your delivery is late or missing, please view your tracking number to verify with the shipping provider. If there are any problems with your shipment delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all repair enquiries you can email us at email@example.com. Please include in your request: proof of purchase and a photo of damaged item.
Monica Sordo stands behind all the merchandise displayed in this website, and that’s why we’re happy to address and assist you with any manufacturing issues with our pieces. These requests are subject to our Return Policy, and should be made within the first 15 days of purchase confirmation.
If your item is damaged due wear and tear, accidents, or other damages done by you or someone else, please email us and we’ll assess the cost of repair. All repairs are subject to shipping charges, and we reserve the right to refuse services.
Our pieces are handcrafted in the highest quality materials, and every single item you purchase is unique. All our materials are handpicked, and we strive for consistency and uniformity. For the metal in our pieces, we use a brass base, and 21-karat gold and Rhodium plating.
We also use all-natural stones. These stones all have different characteristics and properties, some of them shine more or less, and most of them are smoothly polished. Sometimes some irregularities might occur naturally in the stones, and colors may vary – which makes any item you see on the website a one-of-a-kind piece.
To keep your piece looking as good as new for the longest time, here are some of the things I do:
- Clean with a soft cotton cloth after each individual use, in order to remove excess oils from skin. Avoid any abrasive materials when cleaning, as they can scratch the gold.This is vital to keeping your piece in the best conditions.
- Ideally, store your pieces in a sealed pouch or holder, to keep it away from oxygen as much as possible. Remember, oxygen equals rust.
- Store your pieces in a cool, dry place – away from humidity.
- Keep your pieces away from water, direct sunlight, exposure to makeup, oils, lotions, and perfumes.
- Keep in mind, everyone is different, and sometimes your skin may react differently to some materials. In some cases, wearing silver instead of brass materials may be better for your skin type.
Monica Sordo is not responsible for the care and maintenance of your jewelry.
Please email us if you have any additional questions regarding item care at firstname.lastname@example.org